Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - December Release - Gecko Love

Howdy -

A second day for me showing off the Whimsy Stamps December Release! And how can you not show off a Gecko in Love!! This is "Gecko Love" -


Now this little Gecko seemed to have a romantic side to him, so I added some frills to my card. I colored with my Copics and then cut out with Spellbinder Nesties. I found some romantic papers from Dove Craft's Sweet Paris collection. I matched up with some cream colored card stock and lots of die cuts. Some wonderful older retired corner dies, then one of my favorite Whimsy Stamps die "Doodled Doily Die" (and this one is on sale big time right now!!  Then I love the "LOVE Scripted" die from Whimsy Stamps!  Such a pretty die!

Here are my copic colors used -


Now don't forget the new stamps are available on the 7th! So to see the blog and all the inspiration sneak peeks HERE and then shop shop shop at the Whimsy Store HERE

Have a wonderfully blessed day! HUGS and

No comments: