Sunday, October 1, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Cow Kisses

Howdy -

New Release at High Hopes Stamps! And that means a new challenge on the High Hopes Stamps Blog!  For my first card with this release I had to use Cow Kisses... too cute!


Such a sweet image! Now I wanted to do a little popping on this one, so I stamped it out twice then cut out the cow and popped it over the other image. In person it looks like the cow is out in front of the little girl. I used Copics to color. My papers are from Paper Studios, I sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch. A great sentiment and some enamel dots to finish it off.

Side view of the popped out cow.


Copic colors used -


You must pop over and see the new High Hopes Stamps Release! HERE 

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Such a sweet card! Love how you popped the cow up!

Peggy S from OH said...

Great card! Love it!

Donna Rudy said...

I too love the popped up cow!!! Great card!

Carolina F. said...

Cute Christmas Card!