Wednesday, September 6, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Fall Tee

Howdy -

Another new image from High Hopes Stamps - "Fall Tree". And lately the thoughts of of Fall and cooler weather give me "Happy Thoughts"



This image gives me hope of cooler weather coming. I colored up with lots of fall Copic colors. Then I cut out the bottom of the image with an oval Nestie, then the top part I cut out the leaves with a small border. The image and the sentiment are both inked on edges with Ranger Ink Tea Dye. The papers are from Papers Studios Beach collection.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used


So many cute images this month along with all the High Hopes Stamps!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

I am loving the oddly cool weather we are having! Last night it was 48 degrees overnight and today is not to reach 70 .... WOW A fee trees are even beginning to show some fall color. I love Autumn. Pretty card.