Wednesday, August 30, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Fisherman Fred

Howdy -

First let me thank each and every one that reads here for all the thoughts and prayers. We are fine here. I do send all my prayers to all those in Texas effected by Hurricane Harvey. He has really left an impact on Texas. So many friends, family and fellow Texans flooded out. My thoughts and prayers to all.

Now for my card today for High Hopes Stamps - I wanted a guy card for a friend. And this image of Fisherman Fred just seemed to perfect.


Such a fun image! I colored up Fred with my Copics (colors below) then I cut out with an oval Spellbinders Nestie, making sure to cut out the fishing rod of course. The edges are inked with Rangers Distress Ink Tea Dye ink.

My papers are fun Paper Studios Beach papers with a Kraft card stock all sewn together. Inked the edges as well and then added just a few Enamel Dots... just a few. Topped off with a great sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Dropping A Line"

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


There are so many PERFECT images to have fun with at High Hopes Stamps - HERE

Thanks so much -
Hugs and

2 comments:

Ginger Shaw said...

Love your card. So glad you and the family are all ok.
I have friends in Texas who have been flooded out but at least they are safe.
So happy to read you are fine.

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, My father's name was Fred and he LOVED fishing. So I am especially loving this image. :) Great card. Happy to hear for the most part you are not getting hit hard by Harvey.