Thursday, June 15, 2017

Whimsy Stamps New Release - Penguin Floating

Howdy -

Another day to show of the new fun at Whimsy Stamps! New Release time! And today it is all about relaxing and floating in the water! Summer Fun ... Penguin Floating is just so cute!



Sweet huh? I colored with my copics (colors below) I just love how cute those little penguin faces are! I found paper from My Mind's Eye with cream card stock and red card stock. I sewed all the layers down and then found a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Clear stamps Bold Statements. Then I punched it out with EK Success punch. Three red enamel dots that are some of my favorite embellishments. You can find them HERE on the Whimsy site.

Inside the card all my scraps.


 Copics used -


Make sure to see all the new release stamps at Whimsy Stamps HERE You will love all the cute images!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and