Thursday, June 1, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Peeking Kitty

Howdy -

New challenge at High Hopes Stamps today! I went through my favorite stamps and found one I haven't inked in ages! Peeking Kitty is one that is just too cute and was "peeking" out saying ink me ink me!


Isn't he just adorable?? I colored with my copics (colors below) and then cut it out with an oval Nestie. I then found papers from Paper Studio and sewed down the layers. I cut the bottom of the oval off to have it peeking from over the tape measure tape. I matched the kitty up with the sentiment "Pawsing to say hello!" LOVE this sentiment with cat images.  Then for some added embellishment I added dots of Viva Decor Pearl Pen.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic markers used -


There are so many fun images at High Hopes Stamps. See the store HERE

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

Absolutely adorable Michelle! I love that tape measure ribbon too!