Wednesday, May 31, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Friends for Heifer!

Howdy -

I have been pulling out some of my favorites from my High Hopes Stamps collection. I love lots of High Hopes stamps... but the farm stamps are especially close to me!

How adorable is - "Herbies Heifer"


Now normally I go red and blue or primary colors with these farm stamps. And then I found this great cow pattern paper from Paper Studio and then more country feeling papers from Paper Studio in blacks and greys and decided to go for it. Now I think I like it.. maybe?

I colored with my Copics (colors below) cut all my pattern papers and sewed them all together. The perfect sentiment is High Hopes Stamps "Friends for Heifer!" With three dots of Viva Decor Black pearl pen to finish it off. Love these country farm stamps!

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


So many wonderful stamps at High Hopes Stamps... Make sure to visit the website store HERE

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

1 comment:

essay best said...

Your High Hopes Stamps collection is very beautiful and it is showing your creativity also. I am loving the collection of your Copic colors. Thank you for sharing such a colorful post