Saturday, April 1, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - April New Release! - Easter Stroll

Howdy -

High Hopes Stamps has a new Release for April! And I just love Spring stamps! For my first card I am working with the new "Easter Stroll"


Pretty isn't she? In her Easter dress and hat, gathering little chicks and eggs. Or eggs that are hatching with little chicks? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then inked the edges with Rangers Distress inks and matched up with Paper Studio Favorite papers sewed down with my sewing machine. Ribbon and Viva Decor Pearl Pen dots. With the new "Happy Easter" sentiment it is just too cute! And for a little inspiration I used the brand new challenge sketch! Jump over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog HERE to join in!!


Inside my card - same papers -


Copic markers used -


Make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps Store HERE

Have a blessed day
HUGS and

3 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Love your Spring colours and how you turned the sketch sideways - so creative! Awesome card!!

Sue said...

This is adorable Michelle. Love the colours and details.

Carolina F. said...

Love the card and layout Michelle!