Thursday, February 2, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Basket of Bunnies

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps has a new Digital Stamp Release!! And it is cute overload!!

I decided to play with "Basket of Bunnies" first! Who wouldn't want to play with a basket of bunnies?


Aren't they too cute??? I printed the image with the background of the new Digital paper "April Showers"  LOVE these papers. With a little Photoshop it is so fun to print the image with the background papers!

I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I just HAD to add Marvy Snow Marker to that bunny tail!! Love how fluffy it is!! I cut out papers from Paper studio for the pattern paper, with a pink card stock and kraft card stock. Then Whimsy Stamps Shapeology Double Scallop Doily Die. Love that die! I cut out the image and had the one bunny's ears pop off the top of the cut image.

I used a Martha Stewart Large leaf punch and flower dies. Dots of Viva Decor Pearl Pen for the centers. The Whimsy Shapeology Card Builder Many Thanks set "Thanks".

Love this image... and don't you love how the digital is so instant!

Copic colors used -



Make sure to visit the Whimsy Store to purchase your new Digital images and papers! HERE 
And then visit the Facebook page HERE to see all the fun going on!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: