Wednesday, February 1, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Pretty Gladiolas

Howdy -

High Hopes Stamps is having a new release!! Party Time! Yes to Party.. but the release is called Party time. And for my first card this week I got to color up "Pretty Gladiolas"



Love how pretty this image is. I colored with my Copics (colors below) to match with the My Minds Eye Nursery Girl papers. Matted with a Core'dinations card stock and placed on a white card base. The sentiment is also a new stamp from High Hopes Stamps "Celebrate the Joys" A truly beautiful sentiment. I sewed all the layers down, and then added a satin ribbon, and three enamel dots.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


This is a wonderful new release!! Party Time... so many great types of cards can be made with this new release.
Make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps Store HERE and see the High Hopes Stamps Blog HERE for lots of inspiration.

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful Card Michelle, love the pattern papers and coloring too!