Thursday, January 26, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Poppy

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps just has soooo many fabulous artist! It is so hard to choose one favorite, and you don't have too! This week I was so excited to color up "Poppy" by Sylvia Zet.



Now I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used papers from Paper Studio. Sewing down the layers. Now I have been playing with Whimsy's new "Honeycomb Pattern" Die. I wanted it to have a thick look to it so I painted it with dimensional glaze. And since my Large Martha Stewart large leaf punch and Marvy flowers punch were on my desk I thought they would be pretty with "Poppy" as well. I added Stickles to her wings and lots of stickles for the image to sparkle. I guess sweet little fairies and lady bugs should sparkle? Not sure why I thought this but is does sparkle!

Copic colors used -


Love Sylvia's images... to see more of her adorable images and all the artist images at Whimsy click HERE 

Hope you enjoyed.. have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: