Friday, January 13, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - More New Release - Mouse with Rose

Howdy -

More new release from Whimsy Stamps today. And today I colored up Lee Holland's "Mouse with Rose" such a pretty little mouse with a large rose! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut him out.


Cute isn't he? or is it a she? Then I wanted to try another new Whimsy Stamps new product... New Butterflies Stencil. I can't wait to try some other new things with this stencil. For this card I pulled out my PanPastels and chalked up some pink and purple butterflies. Layered onto a polka dot paper and kraft card stock. Doodled around the edges. Then for a sentiment a great die cut "hello".

Copic colors used -


Wonderful new release this month to see all the new goodies look HERE at the Whimsy Store.

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

2 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

So sweet.
thanks for sharing.

Carol Dee said...

OMG that is so sweet. <3