Saturday, January 21, 2017

Animal Crackers - Cozy Bed

Howdy -

The doggies got a couple of new beds this week. I just love a clearance sale... and They LOVE the new beds...


This was seconds after it landed on the floor. And all three dogs have been moving from bed to bed and stretching out and enjoying them. Now honestly... When Libbie wants one the others usually give it up... but well... when Gato wants one....


 Yep she isn't as easily persuaded to pass it up. But with Libbie's high pitch constant barking she does end up deciding the noise was just not worth it... She can sleep just about anywhere...


And the warm laundry I just got out of the dryer was purrrrrrfect! Now how she thinks this position is comfortable I have no idea... but she was like that for hours. No worries this was Hubby's laundry not mine... I would have made her leave if it had been mine, wouldn't have wanted to all that cat hair on my clean laundry. :0)

Louise was lounging and posing pretty for me too...


Such a pretty little girl. Those ice blue eyes and those jet black "boots" she is wearing... just stunning.

Was heading back inside when Rico called out to me...



Now honestly it was more that he wanted some afternoon hay, but he did call out. Handsome man. And seems like lately he has been wanting to have more than his share of blog time. But it is ok Rico... you are a handsome stud and I love showing you off... :0)

Hope you enjoyed this week. I didn't venture out to the far pens.. Been a bit under the weather and walking out too far would have been just more than I had in me. Wish I could find out who gave me this so I can give it back!! I felt I needed a nap after typing this up! Thinking jammies, a blanket and a good old movie sounds good today.... Oh in a Cozy Bed.... Not Libbie's though....

Have a blessed day - HUGS and


1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Sorry to hear you caught the crud too. It has been going around here. 2 weeks for me, I am so tired of sick and tired. :( Get well soon. Gato is one BEAUTIFL cat, but then I am partial to calicos. <3 Hugs to all.