Friday, December 23, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Count down to Christmas Day 23

Howdy -

Have you been enjoying the Count down to Christmas at Whimsy Stamps? Today is my turn again and it is Day 23. And this close to Christmas I thought it would be fun to remind you "Don't Peek" at those Christmas presents.



I colored with Copics (colors below) and of course I had to use lots of red and green. Green card stock base and red card stock for the mats and lots of papers from Graphic 45. For a little lace look I used the Whimsy Stamps Die "Double Scallop Doily". All the layers are sewn together and then the perfect sentiment "Don't Peek" that comes with the image!! Three red buttons to finish it off. Love the grin on this little elf's face!

Copic colors used -


This has been so much fun counting down the days with Whimsy! Be sure to pop back and visit for the last few days! See you tomorrow for Animal Crackers!

HUGS and -

No comments: