Friday, November 4, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Donkey and Friends

Howdy -

This week I needed an extra special birthday card for someone special. So you know I just had to make sure and pull out one of my favorite Donkey images.

Whimsy Stamps "Donkey and Friends" by  Crissy Armstrong.


Love this Donkey... reminds me of my Diego. I colored with my Copics (colors below) I then found some papers from Prima Marketing Nature Garden collection. I sewed down all the layers and then found a piece of burlap as a band. For the sentiment I just love the Whimsy Shapeology dies "Happy Large Word die" and the "Birthday Large Word die"  Love these dies!!

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


 coloring makes me happy and making a Donkey card for a special friend really is special!!

Hope you enjoyed -
HUGS and -

No comments: