Friday, October 28, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Warm Hugs Bird

Howdy -

Today I have been coloring up another new Whimsy Stamps image "Warm Hugs Bird" by Krista Heij-Barber 



Just love these two birdies. I pulled out my copics to color and for some reason I went with blue... I wanted to do red, but then decided to go with non traditional blue and black for this card. I found papers from Authentique Bundle collection. I added Marvy Snow Marker for the snow on the branch and the tops to their hats.

I added some black vintage ribbon as a band and then used pop dots for the image so it had a little depth on the card. Three Viva Decor Charcoal Paint Pen dots in the corner to finish it off.

Inside the same papers.


Copic colors used -



Really enjoyed these little birds ... and there is so much more to see that is new this month at Whimsy Stamps. You can pop there quick HERE to see them all.

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day - and see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers.
HUGS and-

1 comment:

PaperSunshine said...

Love those birds! Beautiful card, are your cards 6x6 or bigger?