Thursday, September 29, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Christmas Penguin

Howdy -

This week for Whimsy Stamps I colored up one of the new winter images "Christmas Penguin" by Lee Holland. He is just so sweet.



I colored with my copies (colors below) and then I went a bit nuts with my new Marvy Snow Marker. Love that stuff, it is like magic when you heat it up! LOL Then I pulled out three papers from the new Whimsy Stamps Paper "Christmas Cheer" 6x6 pad. LOVE these holiday papers! I sewed down the layers then added some of the matching Whimsy "Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots"  Fabulous dots and LOVE that they are made to match up with the papers! Then I topped it off with a couple of the new Whimsy Shapeology "Snowflake Dies"

Inside the card the same papers.


Copic colors used -


It is time to start thinking about those Christmas cards and you will LOVE what you find to play with at Whimsy Stamps Store!! Promise!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

Love this card. It's hard to believe that Christmas is only a few months away.
Great job coloring.