Wednesday, August 3, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Herbie

Howdy -

Hard to believe we are already into August! And now we are moving into Fall. So looking forward to Fall!! Changing colors.. cooler temps and all the fall traditions. Like all of the great county fairs! And I think High Hopes Herbie just won blue ribbon for some really beautiful chickens.


Doesn't Herbie look like he is so proud of his winners!  I colored with my Copics (colors below). I found some papers from BoBunny's Juliet Collection. One of my favorite with the rich warm colors. I sewed the layers down and matted and used a dark blue card stock as the base. Three dark blue buttons and then I used the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Happy Fall Y'all!"

Inside the card more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


 I hope you enjoyed Herbie and his chickens. And please make sure to visit the High Hopes Store and see all the wonderful fun Fall images! The country images and fall images are what drew me personally into High Hopes Stamps and then I was hooked!

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and