Wednesday, August 24, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Harvest Harry

Howdy -

Feeling like Fall around High Hopes Stamps - one of my first fall stamps at High Hopes stamps was Harvest Harry - love this guy -


 My kind of scarecrow... just snoozing while on the job. Wonderful! I colored with my Copics (colors below)  Matching up with papers from Farm House Fair Skies collection. Wonderful Rich colors. I sewed down the layers, and the cut out the image and matted it and cut around it. I used the High Hopes "Happy Fall y'all" LOVE that Y'all! I added three buttons - and then added some Martha Stewart Leaf and branch punches. Topped off with three mulberry roses in fall colors.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


 Hope the Fall weather is coming soon and things are cooling off where you are! Coloring it up to bring it faster! Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

HUGS and -

No comments: