Friday, July 15, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - July Release 2!

Howdy -

Today is my second post for the Whimsy Stamps July Release and today I colored up one of Elisabeth Bell's images... isn't she pretty... "Birthday Belle" I Adore Elisabeth Bell images!!



She is colored with my Copics (colors below) to match up to the pretty purple pattern papers (say that really fast ten times!) from Dovecraft Papermania Lucy Cromwell collection. I sewed down each layer after shadowing a few with the edges darken with a copic. I then added two layers of ribbons, in purple of course. Three mulberry roses with Martha Steward frond punch leaves on the corner. Then I added a few dots of Viva Decor Pearl Pen dots for some added prettyness. I know not a word... but it sounds so perfect here... LOL

Inside the same pattern papers.


Copic colors used - 


Now it is time for you to join in on some new release fun!!! Whimsy has started up a brand new party and everyone is invited! JULY 2016 Release Party - HERE  There are LOTS of chances to win. There is inspiration and games to have lots of fun. So Please jump over to the link and join in on the fun!!

HUGS and - 

No comments: