Wednesday, April 6, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - NEW RELEASE

Howdy -

I feel so blessed to be working for High Hopes Stamps! Especially when a new release comes out with such fun exciting NEW images and matching SVG files!

For my first project with the new release I had a chance to play with "Puppy Wonder"  - always fun to play with a cute puppy!


I colored with my Copic markers (colors below) - after I cut out the Puppy Wonder stamp shape with my Silhouette Cameo - been a while since I worked with my Cameo... I dusted it off. Opened up the Puppy Wonder file, chose to cut and loaded my paper. And like butter it cut out perfectly for my stamp! Was so fabulous how quick it all went! I then picked out my pattern paper for some matting opened up the mat file for the same image... and a minute later had the cut out mat that fit fabulously! Had so much fun that I did it all over again with my sentiment from High Hopes "Heart Sing" ! Don't you just love the way it makes it all just pop!  So exciting to have my Cameo out and playing with it and I do believe it is going to get a whole bunch of use with all these fun files from High Hopes!

My pattern papers are from First Edition Bella Rose collection. A border punch from Martha Stewart, embroidered lace, and some sewing with my machine puts all the layers together. I added a few dots of Viva Decor pearl pen for a little embellishments.

Inside the card more of the same pattern papers  -


Copic colors used -


I am so looking forward to playing with all the new release images and SVG files from High Hopes!! Make sure to visit the store HERE and see all the great fun!

 
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Thanks so much for popping by - Hugs and
 

No comments: