Wednesday, March 16, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Birthday Belle

Howdy -

This week I am sharing a card I made for a BFF from High School for her Birthday last week. Couldn't share last week until she saw it. Hope it gave her a giggle... all though I think that coloring the grey hair was just a little tough on her... but she is "old" enough to handle it I guess. LOL


The High Hopes Image is "Birthday Belle" isn't she funny? Love all those candles! I colored with my Copics (colors below) She is too funny. I added yellow Ranger Stickles to the candles. And then Dimensional Glaze to the balloons.

Close up -


The papers are from Me and My Big Ideas Fashion District collection. I sewed down the layers and added a Martha Stewart border punch. The  sentiment is also a great one from High Hopes "Growing Old is mandatory" is perfect.

Inside the card more of the same -


Copic colors used -


Fun card that I hope she enjoyed. Made me giggle while making it for her. I did restrain myself a bit...had so many evil old cards in my thoughts... LOL Maybe next year...Bwahahahaha

Hope you have a wonderful day -
HUGS and - 

No comments: