Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Winter

Howdy -

Today is my last project as Guest DT with Your Next Stamp (YNS) - I have had so much fun playing with a few of their great stamp sets. And now have a very serious addiction to their Gumdrops! (placed my order to make sure I have plenty!) LOL

 Now the feature day today has the theme of winter. Now I wasn't sure how to play with winter, but then decided that with the new Java Geek stamp set and some winter colors I went for it.



I stamped out three of the coffee cups and colored with my Copics (colors below) Matched up with some papers from Kaisercraft's Madame Boutique collection. I sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch and straight stitch. Then I found a white ribbon to use as a band... now I know it isn't white here. I colored it with one of the Copic's to match! Love doing that. For my die cut sentiment I used YNS's Scripty Words Die Set. Really fabulous set with 5 great useful dies.  Then a few more of those yummy Gumdrops!

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


I really had a lot of fun with the Your Next Stamp team and want to thank all of them for letting me join in!

Make sure to visit the YNS Blog HERE and for sure head to the YNS Store HERE.

HUGS and-

 

No comments: