Friday, December 18, 2015

YNS - Sketch Color Challenge!! HANG ON!

Howdy -

Today I am joining in on the Your Next Stamp (YNS) Sketch / Color Challenge - Now for the challenge you can join in on one or the other.. sketch or color. I was trying to pull of both. Not to sure if I accomplished it but it was fun trying!



For my image I went with a few more stamps from the Word Critters Collection.  There are SO MANY stamps in this collection. These two little kitties really gave me a grin. And that sentiment is just perfect with the cats. I colored with my Copics (colors below). Papers from Graphic 45 with card stock to match the challenge. I sewed down the layers and kept it all simple like the sketch.

Inside more of the same papers and another sentiment from the collection.


Copic colors used -



To see the challenge for the colors and the sketch make sure to visit the YNS Blog - HERE

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
HUGS and

No comments: