Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Reindeer Magic

Howdy -

A little Reindeer Magic for today - This little Christmas Reindeer just gave me a smile while coloring him.


Love that big red nose on "Rudolph" flying through the night air. I colored with my Copics and man coloring those dark back grounds are tough! (colors below) I added some stickles to the image for his nose, bells and stars.

My papers are from BoBunny's Blitzen collection. I sewed all they layers down onto dark brown card stock. I added some red buttons. The sentiment is a favorite of mine. Whimsy's Holiday Sentimentables Collection. 

Close up of Reindeer Magics glitter...


Inside the same papers -


And the Copic colors used -


This card reminded me of Childhood Christmas for some reason. Maybe it is that great feeling of "Knowing" that Reindeer fly!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed week, see you tomorrow!  -
HUGS and

No comments: