Friday, November 20, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Whisper in Love

Howdy -
Today another new image from Whimsy Stamps. She is so pretty with those big eyes - "Whisper in Love" by Lizzy Love.


Isn't she pretty with those big blue eyes. I colored with my Copics ( colors below ) and then found papers from  Bo Bunny's Rose Cafe collection. I inked the edges of the papers with Ranger's Distress Tea Dye ink and then sewed down all they layers.

The Dream sentiment is also from Whimsy - Dream Large Word Die  As well as the vine - Vines Die Set -  I think I tell you this every time I use it.... It is one of my favorites! LOL I added three mulberry roses as well.

Inside the same papers -


And the Copics used -


Enjoyed a pretty little card for this week. Nice note card for a friend.  Make sure you visit the new releases at Whimsy and see all the great new items! Would make a great place to make that Christmas wish list for yourself!

HUGS and- 
 

No comments: