Thursday, September 17, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Emi and the Giant Pumpkin

Howdy -

Today I did some Trick or Treat coloring with one of the new Whimsy Stamps images from Lizzy Love. "Emi and the Giant Pumpkin"


I colored with my Copics - the plan was to do light coloring on her.... Just wasn't feeling right and I kept adding and adding color. Just how I roll I guess.  I found papers from Kaisercraft's Art of Life collection. Love the vintage feel, to me she needed a little more grown up paper, not Halloween paper. I zig zag stitched all my layers together. Then stamped the sentiment and colored that with the same colors. LOVE that this sentiment comes with the image. So you get both for one purchase.

The die cut is wonderful, love how dramatic it is in black. Great die from Whimsy - "Lace Doily Corner" this is the large size it comes in a mini as well. To add a little sparkle I found one of my Ranger Stickles in a Paprika. Great dark orange color that was perfect for this card.

The inside is same papers from the outside -


And the Copic colors used -


Had fun with this one, she is a little spooky but really pretty too. Does that make sense?

Hope you have a wonderful day -
HUGS and-

1 comment:

Niki said...

Great card, I think you created her mood very well.