Wednesday, September 16, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Joy Ride!

Howdy -

Today for my High Hopes Stamps fun I went for a little "Joy Ride"  -


This is image is so fun that it really deserved the total focus on the card. So I created an easel card but with the fold to just sit up the image. I colored with my copics - then sewed down the layers on a deep red card stock with pattern papers from Teresa Collins Christmas Home collection. Really bold Christmas papers that are perfect for a great fun image like "Joy Ride".

I dug deep into my stash and found these black rhinestone flourishes. I think they work, maybe? I also added some Ranger Stickles Lace on the edges of the hats and her coat. Sadly there is a tiny bit of red running. For the sentiment I used the great new "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" Sentiment. Love the size of this image - perfect for you holiday cards!

Here is the card laying flat -


My Copic colors used -


Having some fun with these new release images -

You have to head on over to the High Hopes online store and see all the stamps from the new "Joys of the Seasons" Collection! Don't forget to head on over to the HH blog and enter into our Christmas/ Fall/ Halloween Challenge! 

buttonnowship
You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
 
HUGS and - 

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Awesome card Michelle!
I am a fan of your cards they're always so beautiful sew!!!