Thursday, July 16, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Berry Christmas

Howdy -


Showing off another Whimsy image today - and this entire month Whimsy is showcasing Christmas in July. Inspiration to get you ready for all those Christmas cards!


For my card I chose "Berry " designed by Sylvia Zet ... adorable image!


Loved coloring up this little cutie and her sweet kitten. I used my copics (colors below) Then I cut her out with a circle Spellbinders Nestie. Matted it with a Scalloped die cut. Using the cream card stock, it needed a little pop around the edge so I colored just the outer edge of the image circle. My papers are from my scrap stash. I layered all the images sewed with a zig zag stitch, then placed on a dark red card stock base. I added three buttons on the top corner, then went a bit nuts with the red stickles. dotting each button, then the scallops on the mat. For my sentiment I used one of the sentiments from the Setimentables Die Holiday collection. A must have for your Holiday cards!

Close up of the cute image "Berry


Inside the card more scraps -


Copic colors used -


 Hope you liked - It may be near 100 degrees outside, but having fun cooling off coloring Christmas cards inside!

And don't forget the Whimsy Challenge this month, there is a
Whimsy stamps in store voucher up for grabs for one lucky winner.

There is also sale on over at the Whimsy Store

Have a great day - HUGS and
 

1 comment:

Helen said...

what a lovely card; I love those images.
Enjoy your day
Hugs Helen