Wednesday, June 10, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Bob Loves Grass

Howdy -


Today I have a fun Father's Day Card with one of the new release images from High Hopes Stamps.


This is Bob Loves Grass -



This one really made me laugh - I colored with Copics (colors below) and then found some scrap papers that had that manly mowing grass feel. I used an old Martha Stewart Punch to create the small white fence. I decided that there are not many bright white fences out there so I made it dirty with some Ranger Distress ink. Everything was sewn down with a zig zag stitch. A ribbon as well was added. The sentiment is also a great new one from High hopes - Sentiment #3 collection. A must for those Manly cards.

It seemed to need more.... so I decided that Bob needed more grass. I cut a strip of green card stock. Cut a million little cuts into the strip to create grass. Then I "mowed" the section Bob looked to have gone over. Love how that came out! LOL

Inside the card more of the same scrap papers.


Copic colors used - sorry there were a bunch this time.


A fun Father's Day card don't you think. And around here MOWING is the subject all day. All the rain the grass is getting out of control! I need Bob to pay us a visit and help Hubby get caught up!

Hope you have a wonderful day -
HUGS and - 

2 comments:

Helen said...

Great card; it made me smile. Hope Bob will show up soon at your place.
Hugs Helen

Peggy S from OH said...

Love this card! Great coloring, as per your usual, and the grass is sheer genius! Way to go Michelle!