Tuesday, February 3, 2015

High Hopes - Tea For Two

Howdy -

Today the High Hopes Challenge is an Anything Goes Challenge. No excuses for not joining in on the challenge this week! I colored up one of the new release images "Tea For Two" - cute mice huh?


Colored up with my Copics ( colors below ) Then I found some papers from Cosmo Cricket which totally by coincidence  has the same collection name as the image "Tea for Two". Honestly didn't know that until I was done with my card... LOL  I sewed down all the papers. I added a satin ribbon band and lots of flowers and leaf punches.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Have you visited High Hopes Site recently? Brand new Web Site with LOTS to see... Visit the site HERE   And you can see the challenge blog HERE to see all the DT's inspiration and to join us in playing along to win more High Hopes!!

Hope you have a blessed day -
HUGS and -

3 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Michelle this card is so beautiful, the paper is so adorable and perfect for this lovely card... love it!

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card, Adorable Mice.

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card, Adorable Mice.