Tuesday, May 27, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - In the Sky

Howdy -
Today's High Hopes Challenge is in the Sky... now I had to go through and really think about my little collection of High Hopes Stamps - Then I came across "Buzzin' By Bear" He for sure is in the sky!


He is so cute - Now not sure if those little wings could actually carry a bear... but hey a cute image and love coloring it. I used my Copics (colors below) Then pulled out papers from My Minds Eye Home collection. Love that all the papers have a glitter to them.

I then dug through my dies - man I need to find a better way to store these things!! They are a mess and so hard to find what I am looking for. I have  a box.. when I had a small amount of them it was find, but as they grew and got larger in size too that just got pushed aside, and now they just sit in a drawer in a stack. Anyway... I knew I had a cloud die set - Memory box. Finally found them and love how they look - also came across the flower die - cut it twice once in green then again with orange and layered the flowers. The sentiment is also from High Hopes - "Just Buzzin' by.." fabulous sentiment for the bear! I then added stickles - more bling!

The inside  matches with scraps -


Copics used -


Remember the tree I showed on Sunday that the old timers say the yellow flowers are a sign of rain? Well they are right! Got a little on Saturday, a little more Sunday and then a BUNCH yesterday! More predicted for today... so that tree... knows what it is doing!!

Make sure and buzz on by to the High Hopes Challenge and join us in the SKY!
Have a wonderful day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

He is a delightful bear! Fresh color combo. Ahh Rain, we got a nice shower here yesterday and may get more today. So good for the garden.