Tuesday, April 15, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - A Sketch!

Howdy -

Todays High Hopes Challenge is a sketch - isn't it wonderful to have a sketch provided sometimes? I don't have to think about the layout at all. Just follow the sketch!

I decided to play with the new image - "Sitting Shelby" One really adorable little turtle don't you think?


I colored with my Copics (colors below) Then I found some older papers in my stash from My Minds Eye Home Collection - rich earthy colors that work for a turtle card right? The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is perfect for Shelby - "Wishing you a turtally awesome birthday!" Great Guy Card!

Here is the inside -


And the Copic Colors used -


Quick fun card I think! Now the sketch is over at the High Hopes Challenge Blog I do hope you will join us and you might win some new images from High Hopes!

Chilly day today ... planning inside jobs for me. Other than that quick run out to love on a few animals. wink wink... Not sure what happened to our wonderful Spring weather, it decided to hide for a little while and mean old winter came back to show us he is stronger I guess. I will just keep looking towards the Spring that should be back in a day or so!

Hope it is nice where you are - And that you have some time to do a little crafting too!
Have a wonderful day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Shelby is so cute (He is already on my wish list.) Just perfect for my Turtle loving friends!