Tuesday, March 4, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Flowers!

Howdy -
So Winter has made a punch again here in Texas so this weeks High Hopes Challenge is just in time to remind us that Spring will come! The challenge this week is to add flowers in any way to your project.

I pulled on the new image "Basket of Love" If I can't see the flowers out the window I will just color some up!


Bright and cheery huh? I colored up to match the Graphic 45 papers. Colored with Copics - then I sewed down all the layers. I matched it up with the High Hope sentiment "Thanks a bunch!'

Inside is left over papers -


And here are my Copic colors used -


Have you played the High Hopes Challenge recently? Your really should!! Great chances to win more High Hopes of your own so POP on over to the challenge HERE. Lots of great flower DT projects to see!

Hope you have a wonderful day - Around the house chores day for me. Sigh... one of those days that you just must... LOL then later once I find the desk I plan to turn on the little heater under my desk and sit and color for a while :0)

Hugs and -

2 comments:

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is beautiful and the flower stamp so sweet! Wonderful springy card ♥

Hugs,
Jay Jay

Carol Dee said...

A nice sunny card for a dreary late winter day. Although there have been peaks of sun! I love these cheerful flowers and pretty floral papers.