Tuesday, March 11, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Clean and Simple

Howdy -

Tuesday and that is High Hopes Challenge day - and I will be totally honest here... this one was hard for me!! The Challenge is "Clean and Simple" and that type of card I struggle big time. I don't do clean or simple well. Messy and Complicated works better with my style. LOL

But I tried and that is what the challenges are all about right? So here is an attempt at it -


I know ... not the most simple with all those dots is it? Sigh... Oh well I am trying. I used the new image "Fishing Friends" - with the sentiment "Just dropping you a line!" Colored with Copics - papers by Papertrey Ink with a satin ribbon.

Inside -


Here are the Copic Colors used - 


Fun Challenge this week.. so please join us at the High Hopes Challenge for a chance at more High Hopes!!

See you tomorrow for Whimsy Challenge -
HUGS and

2 comments:

BethW said...

I think your card is delightful!

Carol Dee said...

Too funny, I think CAS is the best way to go - usually! Love the darling image. What is better than a dog and his boy fishing? :)