Sunday, April 21, 2013

Whimsy Inspiration - Ana Mae Party Bunny!

Howdy -

Wanted to show off one of the new Whimsy Stamps images from the new stamp designer! Stamper's Delight - love her adorable images and this was my first to color up!

This is Anna Mae Party Bunny Girl -  now you may look at my card and say "Bunny?" well this is a bonus of the digital image - you get this girl with adorable bunny ears, and then also without. So you can use it for many different projects. Love when things are so practical don't you?


Love how this one came out - sometimes they just make you happy you know? I always love the primary colors. I colored with my Copics (colors below) I went really bold with her. I used a circle nestie, and cut her feet out to pop out of the circle. My papers are all from Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection. This is one of my favorite collections and this stack is getting low. I added two gingham ribbons and sewed things down. I die cut out some flowers and leaves with Viva Decor Graphite Paper Pen to the centers.

Because the pattern paper had a "sentiment" of sorts printed on it I didn't add one to the front, but instead added one to the inside -

I used the same paper collection inside. Then printed out from one of my favorite Whimsy Sentiment Sets - Smile Sentiments - this is a FABULOUS set to have one hand for all kinds of cards.


here are my copic colors -


sorry a couple seem to have gotten buried in the jar there ... told you I colored bold on this one :0)

Really looking forward to more from the new artist at Whimsy Stamps -  then again I love pretty much all Whimsy :0) don't you?

If you haven't been at the Whimsy store in a while you seriously need to pop over and take a looks. There is TONS of wonderful new things to see!! Bet you can't look around at the store and not put at least a few things in your cart! Common dare you to try!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday - Breakfast with the locals - then home for more needed chore time and work time. Got lots done yesterday - I have a some great things on eBay right now, but have a  whole bunch coming on later today!! GOT lots listed to come on! Link to my store is on the top right bar.

HUGS and-


3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Bold is right! I love the bright colors. Hmmm I am looking for an imgae for a soon to be 13 girl. Bettter check out Whimsy. Have a relaxing Sunday. hugs....

Anonymous said...

I work for an organization that provides information to members on various topics. If we send a link to copyrighted web content (such as a page on the IBM web site) are we infringing on that content's copyright? I'm pretty certain we aren't -- if you can point me towards relevant legal precedents, etc. that would be great.. Keep in mind that I'm already pretty certain that we can freely use the URLs. What I really need is legal documentation of that fact, to make our corporate attorney happy. Thanks!.
[url=http://b-apuestas-deportowias.com/]here[/url]

Unknown said...

It's a lovely card and image Michelle, but it's funny because we call them 'pony tails' here in the UK!
Ellie Maggie x