Friday, January 25, 2013

Whimsy Stamps - Lovin' Alex

Howdy! I colored for fun! Yep, now I was so tired and run down that this card took me a few days to do. LOL But I feel more like me now and last night I finished up this card and started another. Now how could you not have some fun while coloring up Alex?


Hot gal huh? Love these new image from Marika Collins and Whimsy Digital Stamps. Is she perfect for Valentines? Or any "Love" card. I colored her with my Copics, then cut her out. Then I printed a second one and colored it with Copics, but her, I colored in Greys. Then I pop dotted her over the grey image. A shadow effect sort of, right? I added stickles to her necklace. Then Diamond Glaze over the balloons and her lips. :0)

The papers are from Graphic 45. Love the colors in the Bird Song collection. I added some black card stock, and a zig zag stitch with black thread. A black ribbon around the papers. Then I stamped out my sentiment from Whimsy as well. Treasured Moments Tickets, is one of my favorite Whimsy sentiment sets. The Ticket Die to cut it out and then matted with the Fancy Ticket Die. Love that one! I added some Viva Decor Pearl pen to add little pearls.

Here is a close up of Alex -


The inside is left over pieces -


 And here are my Copic Colors -


Have you visited Whimsy Stamps lately? WOW there are lots of great new images, and embellishments! And totally loving the new papers!

Trying to catch up on things around here - after two weeks of shows, the house got a bit insane. And then I was not 100% and really didn't have the energy to care at all. LOL But I am doing 95% better and really caring! So today is a cleaning day. And then... I think I deserve more coloring time :0) What are you up to?

Better get busy!
HUGS and


1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Fabulous image. (And papers as always.) Glad you are feeling like crafting again! Around her I am just trying to stay warm. It is a balmy 20 degrees this early a.m. beats the -4 of a few days ago. Might even get near 30 today. Woo-hoo! I'll be back to visit the critters Saturday. hugs....