Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stamps for Sale - and - High Hopes Challenge Things That Hop!

Hey There! It is Tuesday and Tuesdays are High Hopes Stamps day right! :0) But first I want to give you guys a little notice that I have started to list some of my older, needing love and ink stamps for sale over on Ebay - I usually sell "junk" - you know collectibles and antiques and things I find while on our little day trips, but I decided that I just have WAY too much and I need to thin out before my Craft room Falls off the house. Plus I would like some new things and I need to make some space.. LOL So if you are interested you can find my stuff for sale on Ebay right HERE -  Just the first batch to go on so save me as a seller and keep a look out cuz I am really thinking it is time for some deep cleaning around here!

Great Challenge this week at High Hope Stamps Challenge Blog! This week we want to see something that hops on your project. For me that was a great time to use one of the new Froggy images :0) Love frog images... Here is my card -



This is "Buggy Frog"  How can you resist a frog in a straw hat? Ok, so this one is looking a little frustrated with those bugs.. but still cute! I colored with my Copics (colors below) And then cut out in a circle and inked the edges with Distress Ink Tea Dye. Then I found pattern papers from Simple Stories called Generations. LOVE this collection of papers! I found a some Bazzil card stock in a yellowish tan color that matched up perfectly that I used for the base. I cut out three patterns of paper, and then matted the gingham paper and border punched around with the card stock with a Martha Stewart String Lace set, love how delicate this border appears.

A piece of Whimsy's dies Ribbon matched and looked gorgeous, so I punched two holes in my circle and ran the ribbon through and added a bow. Mulberry flowers, and Martha's Branch punches.. dots of Viva Decor Pearl Pen in cream on the corners, then in the collection of pattern papers I found this cute little sentiment box, I stamped with High Hopes Feelin' Froggy sentiment and added a bug that I cut off an oops stamped imaged.

Maybe a little frilly for a frog card.. but I like it! Then I went to do the inside and decided that it would be great to add the other High Hopes stamp inside!



Love this one! "Wouldn't it Be Great... If you Could Eat What Bugs You!"  Too funny! I stamped on another sentiment box from the collection, then colored with my frog color Copics. Then I found scraps and one other pattern paper to use on the inside and a matching punched border - simple and stuck down!

Here are my Copic colors -


There are TONS of High Hopes images that would work great for this challenge! Just think HOPS and dig through your stamps and join us! YOU could win new High Hopes Stamps!!! HELLO... you know you want more stamps right?

So HOP on over to the High Hopes Challenge Blog and see the other DT projects, then add your project to our list -


Busy Day today... Concrete Trucks should be arriving early this morning to fill the forms for our new garage floor!!! Hubby is so excited :0)...

Have a great day!
HUGS

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love this card! Fabulous layout and papers and the sentiment is perfect for the image. It's a 'complete' card, which I like... finished inside and out.

Carol Dee said...

Love the distressed look of this card. AND the perfect sentiment! LOL

TA Carbone said...

Hey Michelle are we going to see you and Hubby on Texas Storage Wars?? Wish we had them here