Tuesday, August 7, 2012

High Hopes Stamps Challenge - Glitter and Sparkle

Hi - today is the High Hopes Stamps Challenge! Lovin working with these stamps :0)  - This weeks challenge is Glitter and Sparkle. You know that makes me happy! Love some bling.

I had a hard time choosing my image this week. Had more than one that I wanted to color and add sparkle to. But in the end I decided that I "needed" to color "Buzzin' By Bear" 


Now I started to go all yellow and black, but then I got a new paper pad in the mail and well.. I just had to  use it so pink was brought in :0) The paper is from Prima's Zephyr's collection. Love the bright colors. I colored with my Copics ( colors below ) and then chose two pattern papers, matted with black, and a yellow card stock card base. Sewed things down. Hot pink satin ribbon around the middle with a small bow. I die cut a Memory Box "Honeyblossom Sprig" twice, once in dark green than again with pink. I cut the flowers off and glued them to the green. Viva Decor Pink Pearl Pen over all the flowers, including the one that our bear is holding. Green Rhinstone bling centers. For more bling for the challenge I added a row of clear and pink bling across the ribbon. Then for Sparkle I added Diamond Stickles to the bears wings. The sentiment is also from High Hopes and can be found HERE.  I finished off the inside with matching papers.

Here are the Copic Colors -

I do hope my Buzzin Bear gave you a smile :0) And please do pop over to the High Hopes Challenge and see all the other Sparkle from the other DT. And PLEASE do join us... you can win High Hopes Stamps of you own.. your choice!  How cool is that?


So whats on the schedule today? For us.. chores. Since Hubby is home full time now, we have been playing way to much. Antiquing, Shopping, Eating out ( A real favorite ) meeting up with long time friends. But we have to get to a routine and get lots of chores done. Blah...   So today we will be responsible and Hubby is mowing.. and I am cleaning House. No fun... but very much needed. LOL But once we are all caught up.. I am sure off we go again! Ha!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
HUGS
MichelleO

3 comments:

The Creative Teacup - Yvonne Spikmans - Van Bruggen said...

Love your card and the colors!!

Carol Dee said...

CUTE !!! I will be hopping over to High Hopes. I joined the challenge a few times now. Such fun (especially when you win) LOL.

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute.