Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Magnolia & Hanglar - Black/Grey, Red and White

Happy Friday!! Ok, so the week blew by again, and I am still trying to catch up.. but it is Friday and dealing with it... that is time for the Just Magnolia & Hanglar Challenge! This week the challenge is a color challenge. Black or Grey, Red and White. Love color challenges! And this one was really fun to get out of the box of my normal colors.

I started with picking my papers, so I knew I had the color combo covered. I chose papers from My Minds Eye and Teresa Collins. With Black and White card stock. I sewed down my layers. Using the wording from the pattern paper as my "sentiment" for the front of the card. Then I went to my stamps...

This Hanglar image just seemed right... all colored with my Copics  -
 And here is my card all -
A Papertrey Ink Black Satin Ribbon - tied in a bow around the paper, with red mulberry roses. Love this color combo - why don't I use it more often?

Now make sure to POP over to the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge - Gorgeous DT cards all done up in Black/Grey, Red and White.....

Have a great Friday and see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers :0)
HUGS and


5 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful, the ribbon & flowers are lovely against the patterend papers.

Joey said...

Stunning card Michelle, its very striking. Joey x

Helen said...

What a gorgeous card. See you tomorrow. Hugs.

Carol Dee said...

OMG she is as cute as can be. This card is stuning in black/white/red. Have a fabulous Friday, hugs...

judy anderson said...

I like. I like. I like.