Monday, September 19, 2011

Christmas Delivery with Letraset Aquamarkers!

I finally found my watercolor paper! I had "miss-placed" it in my room and while moving stuff around the other day suddenly there it was! So I pulled out my Aquamarkers for the first time in a while and played just to play. Man I still need a lot of practice... watercoloring is hard!

 I decided to use Stampavie's Christmas Delivery from the Laurence Collection. Is this an adorable image or what? Love it! Now as I said I still need lots of practice with the watercolor markers, but this one wasn't too bad. It actually looks better in person, really it does, The gold items have a bit of sparkle to them and then I added dimensional glaze to all the lights, christmas ornaments and of course the windshield. Really looks neat. I think how much water to use is my issue... practice need more practices. :0 )

Then I went through my scraps and found some cute Christmas papers. I for the life of me cannot come up with the brand of papers. And couldn't find a name anywhere! But they are cute papers, and the shades of colors seemed to match the image pretty well. I layered them up and sewed them together. Used some strips of adhesive pearls and lace for the band. And that makes this one ok to submit this one to the Stampavie and More Challenge! Bonus!

The sentiment is cut out of a piece of the pattern paper, and then attached to an oval chipboard piece and stickled.

Hope you like my Christmas Delivery! Have you tried the new Aquamarkers? They are too awesome! And even more awesome is that now Stampavie is going to be carrying them, so tell the store that carries your Stampavie Stamps to stock up on Letraset too from Stampavie!! You can see the Letraset Products HERE on the Stampavie website. YEA!

Have a great day - HUGS!

7 comments:

Ardilla said...

Cute card... love your coloring!!

Helen said...

what a beautiful card and you're right the image is too cute. Love your colouring. Hugs.

Joey said...

Beautiful card Michelle, love those pearls. Joey x

Carol Dee said...

You watercoloring looks great to me. Look at ALL those pearsl. WOW. Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Niki said...

Michelle,
I think your coloring is great, love the card. The pearls are terrific.

Niki

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a cute card.

Nina said...

Oh, this is beautiful!! Great coloured, wondeful papers and I love all the pearls.

Thank you so much for joining us at Stampavie and More this time. Hope to see you again :)
Nina.