Thursday, June 16, 2011

Part of lots of Stampavie images on ONE Scrapbook page

For this Scrapbook page I used Four different stamps from Stampavie's Penny Johnson. Parts of four different images that is.

I ran across photos of an old house we owned years back. We loved this house. A historic home in the town we lived in, but very comfortable to live in. Unlike prior historic homes this one had things like a button that made cool air and heat come out of the ceiling :0) And a kitchen that had a working stove, and a dryer for my laundry!! These were all things we had done with out in prior homes we restored and worked on. But this house had it and all the old charm as well. It seemed like these photos appeared for a reason. Like a great opportunity to use four different images… well parts of four different images. I stamped out and cut out from the vintage collections – Garden Shelf, Intertwined, The Scent of Sweet Memories and then from Sarah Kay – I cut Finn out of his field of flowers.

This is an 8×8 scrapbook page. With a hand stamped flower bottom. All of my images are colored with Copics and then cut out. My Title and Information is all done with tiny bubble letter stickers.

Don’t be afraid to use PARTS of an image… then put them together with others. Really it makes your stamps go even farther!

I had so much fun making this page, and remembering this wonderful old house we lived in. Not that I would move back, cuz then I would have to give up all my animals!! AND I can never ever do that!

Have a wonderful Thursday! HUGS and-

5 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh boy these are so gorgeous. You really did a great job on these, and it looks really cool, how you´ve used part of the images. It looked as it was a really gorgeous garden, you had there too? Really beautiful. I ove flowers, and this is really awesome.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Wow, this is SO beautiful!!

Carol Dee said...

Great page. I love the full length front porch and ALL those flowers. So pretty. Hugs...

Steph said...

This is simply beautiful. Love all the different images you used. Love it, I even enjoyed the memory and it's not my memory, lol. Great page:)

okienurse said...

Gorgeous! I love mixing and mingling different stamps! Great memories too! I love vintage houses. Lived in one in KCMO that was over 100 years old and had been an old speakeasy and house of ill-repute in its hay day! +;-}. Thanks for sharing Michele I love your work! How are the babies doing? Vickie