Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Me and My Space - Embossing Folders Storage

Well... this week I have really turned things upside down in my craft room :0) - I have been telling you that I have wanted something different for on top of my desk. I love seeing everything all out there and pretty. But seriously, I hate all the dust, and I hate Gato, the cat knocking things over. So I have been searching for something to use. I have settled on the Jet Max Box system. Main reason is that it fits. And now that I have been working with them, I like that I can totally customize them. So I have been working and in the coming weeks I have lots to show off :0)

But for today, I am going to show you another one of my Walmart CD storage boxes, and you know what? These match the Jet Max boxes perfectly!
These boxes are the perfect size to store all of my Embossing Folders - I like that I can just flip through them and find what ever I need pretty easily, whether Cuttlebug, Sizzix or Spellbinders, they are all together.
Once I have all of my Jet-Max and these boxes all set up I will make pretty matching labels for them all :0)

Now for something personal - These two of my favorite donkeys... I call them "My Jay-Jay" Donkeys - any guesses why? These were both gifts from my good friend and fellow Stampavie DT member Jay Jay.

How adorable are they? Pink donkeys.. with little boo boo's. The little one Jay Jay brought to me when we were roomies at CHA in January 2010. Then the matching larger one she sent to me last summer... my difficult summer, and for my birthday. These both sit on the shelf above my desk, I smile and think of Jay Jay when I see them. They are very special. OH you have to see the adorable tags....

cute cute cute! I totally adore them, Thanks Jay Jay you are just the bestest!


HUGS and -

5 comments:

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

:D I love your Wednesday postings hun! Thanks for sharing your storage ideas! I only have I guess 6-8 embossing folders *lol*.

Oh and I see the cute pink donkeys. Thanks for showing them as well *smile*.

Big hugs
Jay Jay

Helen said...

These donkeys are too cute.
I use the same kind of storage box for my embossing folders, but mine just lay down flat on the bottom. I think your way is much better; will start reorganising soon. Thanks for sharing, Helen

Carol Dee said...

A-ha I have been looking for a wa to store my folders. Thanks. The donkeys really are adorable. Hugs...

Unknown said...

Oh wow! They do work perfect. TFS I feel a lift coming on!!

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Michelle

Wonderful idea with the box!!so you got everything in hand,marvelous;)

And your Adorable Donkey`s O wow what a sweet gift from Jay Jay.
gif them a big hug from me

Byby
Sonja x