Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Thank you!

Hello  - First an apology... I totally missed Dust it Off Sunday this past week!!! Between being gone all day Saturday to deliver Minnie to her new owners, and then getting things done for CHA - well, I am a bit scattered and behind!  Sorry - But I can say I have LOTS to show you once CHA starts :0)

Today though is Spoon Full of Sugar  and the challenge is  Thank you. We all need to have a few of those on hand for when needed, and me. I have been digging through my stamps and decided that my Stampavie's Leere Aldrich images needed some ink! I just adore these images, they are just so fun and so perfect for your friends!
And how fun to play paper dolls with them! LOL I love to paper piece dresses :0) I then colored with my Copics -
I used Sassafras Indie Girl pattern papers, love how fun these papers are and they were perfect for this Leere "Sisters" image.  I used the same patterns for the card that I used for their dresses, and zig zag stitch to hold everything down. I cut the image with My Nesties Label 4  Die. For some added fun bling.. I added a pearl flourish and pearl flowers.
Now I made the card as an easel card, I just loved the patterns and the colors so much I wanted it to be able to sit up and be enjoyed. - the bottom is done the same as the top with a Hampton Arts sentiment.

Make sure to visit A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge to see all the DT Thank you Cards, then join us for a chance as a GREAT prize!

Me... gotta run off quick this morning. Besides me working on everything to get ready for CHA - Hubby is re-doing my kitchen! Yep it is busy in our house, as usual! LOL

HUGS and have a wonderful Tuesday!



2 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Michelle! Love it!!!

Carol Dee said...

wonderful card for a friend. Hugs...