Thursday, October 7, 2010

Noel Charity

Hello - Today I wanted to make sure and show you a card I did for the Stampavie DT Blog. This is Noel Charity – Isn’t she just precious? For my card I wanted to really make her pop, and give her some depth like she has actually walked up to the porch and is knocking on the front of the card.

I think I did it… what do you think? She is colored with my Copics, and then highlighted with stickles and white puff paint for the snow.
How cool is the door? That is real wood, a new thing to me, I found sheets of real wood at a local craft store, I stamped the image right onto the wood, and then cut the door out. For Charity on the wood I shaded in with a gray color to give more of a shadow look once I pop dotted the cut out Charity image. The papers I used are from My Minds Eye “O Christmas Tree” collection, and more of that wood paper. Layers are pop dotted as well, with a border from EK Success and a satin ribbon.
Hope you enjoyed my version of Noel Charity –

Be back tomorrow for Just Magnolias....
HUGS and

7 comments:

Anne said...

She's pretty as a picture Michelle.
Love the wood paper. I'll need to look out for that
Anne x

Kirsten Alicia said...

She's so pretty Michelle & perfect for Christmas. The door is terrific.

Carol Dee said...

I have had some wood paper i my stash for MANY years. Time to get it out! She looks perfect coming to deliver her christmas goodies. Have a terrific Thursday, hugs...

Jingle said...

This is so gorgeous!

Maria said...

Gorgeous Michelle! Love how you've popped the sweetie up and those papers are yummilicious. Hugs, Maria

Linda said...

It looks like something from a Rockwall print!!! So very cool on the door, too!! Where did you find the wood?
Linda Bien

cheryl said...

wow love this,brilliant idea for the door so cool love cheryl xxx