Monday, September 20, 2010

Stampavie Challenge - Feeling like Fall!

Today is our Stampavie Challenge! Yea! And it is starting to feel a bit like Fall, so how about a Fall color theme! Love these warm colors -
For my card I used the new Sarah Kay image "Francesca in the winter field" I think she is just gorgeous. Love her scarf blowing in the wind. I colored with my Copics and high lighted with white gel pen. Then I cut her and a mat out with my Label Nestie. My papers are Fancy Pants Designs, I love when I dig deep into my stash :0) Lots of yummy papers I need to use more often. I sewed everything together with a deep orange brown card stock.

For the embellishments, I cut out some leaves with the Spellbinders Dies with Core'dinations cardstock, then sanded them. Some adhesive blings and a ribbon as well. A simple sentiment from Hero Arts completes it I think.

I hope that you will join our challenge - Feel the Fall with us and maybe you can win the "Secret Prize"... wink wink... it is really worth it!

HUGS and don't forget I have my Eye Candy Below :0)

6 comments:

Monique said...

Beautiful card!
greetings

Carol Dee said...

A very sweet autumn friendship card. She is lovely. It is very autumn like here. (Big Grin) it is my favorite season. Have a wonderful week... hugs.

Bobbi said...

This card is adorable. I love this image.

Ida said...

Very sweet.

Anonymous said...

You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…

Anonymous said...

I couldn t agree more! GJ! financial help

financial help