Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Penny Johnson - Visiting Friends

Today I want to show you a card I made with Penny Johnson’s Visiting Friends -
I love the bears that Penny draws – they are just so adorable and sweet!


This cute little couple are colored with my Copics – Pattern papers are from Tilda – with a Martha Stewart border punch
everything was sewed down with a pink thread.  The bears were cut out with an oval Nesties – and then I used a pink Copic to add a sort of mat look to it, The sentiment is also cut out with a label from Spellbinders.

Then I just had to add lots of rhinestone bling… between each scallop of the border punch, the edges of the bears, and the sentiment… the more bling the better :0)
Hope you like my Visiting Friends…
Hugs-

3 comments:

Irena said...

this image is so cute, I love it.
The card is wonderful

Jade said...

This card is Lovely! I really like the colour scheme!

Kendra said...

Very beautiful card! May I ask what number copics you used? I am slowly trying to experiment with mine and am curious about different peoples choices of colors! Thanks!