Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar .... with a Soft Pencil image -

Hi and Happy Tuesday! and that is Spoon day isn't it? This week A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge blog is sponsered by Elizabeth from Soft Pencil Digital images - cute stuff!

I just fell in love with this little Mouse - a cooking mouse! LOL It is actually called "I will cook for you today"
Now this week there is a challenge to use your Distressing Inks - Pearls - Stickles  what ever you got. Well I will be totally honest.. I forgot the challenge part when I started coloring with my Copics... LOL so I went back and colored my background with my Distressing inks. Hope that works ok.  I cut out with my Nesties and then matted with a scalloped nestie circle.

Do you love those pattern papers or what? Graphic 45!! Yep I actually cut into some of them!! LOL These are papers I just love to look at, and hate to use!! I mean once I use them they are gone!!! LOL But the papers were too perfect for the image and I am very happy that I did cut into them. The two pattern papers are actually the "backside" of the fancy sides of their papers.. the silverware is part of the art of one of the papers...  For a deli sort of look I punched a Martha Stewart border punch... with a red ribbon. And to follow a little closer to the challenge I added some pearls to the ribbon. My sentiment is an Epoxy Sticker.

Here is a close up of my silverware....  very pretty huh? Wish my real life silverware was that pretty!


Now click on over to A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge and see the other DT cards and then try our challenge for yourself to win some more great images!

I am probably staying inside most of the day today... gonna be really cold and yucky today... shame, it was such a beautiful weekend I thought winter was over!! But oh well... house is reasonably clean, laundry is almost all done... so I think I may do some crafting today! :0) The one good thing about winter... can't do to much outdoors! So I don't feel guilty crafting all day!

HUGS and-

6 comments:

Dianne said...

WOW!! This card is amazing. All the details make this card pop. Love the coloring and paper. I'll have to go check out Graphic 45.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super card Michelle, love the addition of the cutlery!

COCO said...

This is just stunning!!!! It really is great!
hugs coco

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Michelle,what a beautiful card,i love your image and papers.
So gorgeous colours and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nnalorac said...

Wow! this is so gorgeous, love the theme, loving the cutlery and the image is so sweet. hugs nnalorac.xx