Monday, September 21, 2009

Today is the Stampavie Challenge!!

Hi.. and Today is the Stampavie Challenge! It is every other Monday and this time the challenge is an Autumn theme - Boy am I ready for that!! This Summer was a hard one, and VERY HOT so common Autumn!

For my card I pulled out Stampavie's Tina Wenke "Mouse Couple on a Leaf" I love the sweet whimsical feel of all of her images, and this little mouse couple on the fallen leaf seemed perfect to me for an autumn card.


I colored the image with chalk for the background - much softer feel, then the focal point of the image with my Copics.

For the card I just had to use some scraps from the card I used last week... when I saw the leaves I just had to use it again. Still don't know who made it, but I love it! I layered that on a piece of Bazzill Dotted Swiss dark green card stock that I punched with EK Success Zig Zag. that I stitched with white gel pen. I took a scrap of the green and put a piece of fancy ribbon across the middle. The colors matched really well.

I then cut three leaves with my MM Slice that I inked. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


So have you played the Stampavie Challenge? The Sur-"PRIZES" are really wonderful! So pop on over and join us... please!

Well Happy Monday.. off to work!
HUGS and-


8 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Michelle this is sooooo cute! I love the fall colors and the leaf paper is gorgeous. The image is adorable and your coloring is perfect!
Hugs,Connie

Lil Daffodil said...

Ooooh Michelle,
This is gorgeous. I love the autumn colours and that image is beautiful
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this card. Those mice are so cute. I like the leaf accent. Thanks for sharing.

Annie said...

Hi Michelle! love the autumn colours on this card, and I got my hands on a TW stamp this week too! hugs, annie x

Jo said...

Michelle this is a lovely card and so Autumnal, you've captured it well. Jo x

Danni said...

Very adorable! Great card!

Tracey said...

Love this card Michelle! So cute!

Alice said...

This is so beautiful!! Love the papers, the leaves and the stamp, a very good work!!
Alice