Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Libbie Bribe... :0)

Well I "worked" at my new job last night until almost 10pm, so I didn't get a card done for today's post... I use to be ahead a bit, I am hoping this weekend I can do that again... but to beg your forgiveness for not having you a card to look at... I snapped a photo of Little Libbie this morning :0) I hope that will make you smile...


Funny remember her one ear that flopped and the other stood up? Well just in the past couple of days.. they swapped! She is really in her lanky stage.. I'll try and get one of her standing for Saturday. When she sees the camera she sits and poses for it - I guess I have taken her photo too much LOL!


Hope you have a great Thursday... it is MIL shopping day for me-

HUGS and


13 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe! she is a cutie pie!!! Miss not seeing a creation from you today! I look forward to them every morning when I get to work!!! Have a Great day!! ~Heidi

Annasmama said...

Oh, your Libby is such a cutie with gorgeous eyes!!!! :-)))
Lovely!
Love, Renate

PaperSunshine said...

The bribe worked ;) she's adorable even 'lanky'!

ribenaruby said...

Libbie is just a cutie!

TA Carbone said...

Oh Michelle you can see she is in between the kid and teenage time. But she is still a cutie

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

awwwww Michelle she is adorable can't get over how much she has grown.. your forgiven.. Hugs rachxx

Aunty Sue said...

oh i dare not show my son he would love a dog like this she is a cutie.

Kelly Schelske said...

Look how much she's grown!! I can't believe it, she's a doll!!

Viv said...

Awww cute! She's a real poser

Linda said...

Your adorable critters always bring a simile! I love your "signature". How'd you do that? I've been meaning to ask...

Hugs, Linda

Kit said...

so cute love her eyes.

Best Wishes Kit x

Bev said...

Aww, she's coming along such a treat Michelle, still lurve those big baby blues!!! And yes she really is in her gangly puppy stage - all legs bless her.

My gang send her lots of doggie slobbers and tail wags xxxx

Dawn said...

Oh look at that wee face - bribe away Libbie!!